Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Thankyou prayer on this wonderful morning... :)

Lord Krishna has designed this material world and everything related so perfectly, taking care of the most intricate minute details, that it leaves no doubt that there is definitely a creator and not just a chemical locha as so-called scientists claim. It also confirms that the creator himself would have to be absolutely perfect and self-sufficient and satisfied which confirms the essence of most Vedas. :)

Now the particular detail I had in mind was the gift of forgetting. It really is a gift more than a problem as many of you might see it. If we remembered everything then it would have been impossible to be sane and live normally. Imagine all the pain and all the loss, not just in this birth but in our past. All the suffering and worst of all our mistakes and repentance (it’s a good thing in a way to remember that so mistakes cant be repeated however then it would be very difficult to forgive oneself or believe there is hope for forgiveness and a bright future with Krishna. :)) Infact this power of forgetting is so beautifully designed that the memory lasts for just as long as it is required to be.


Lol which reminds me how he made mother Yashoda forget when she peeked in his mouth and his energy revealed his truth. He immediately made her forget to restore that loving relationship with his mother, else she would be in too much awe to genuinely love him as a parent, the vatsalaya rasa (loving relationship as a parent) is definitely higher than the loving relationship as a servant.

There are more than often days when before sleeping I am filled with so much remorse and mornings I feel I can’t face the world but then again feel a little better praying to Krishna. But this morning was different than usual. I had a beautiful dream, full of hope and a determined will to pursue the future hoping if not a second chance but if a similar situation arises I do not repeat my mistakes ever again and if Krishna is really merciful will get redemption.

I pray to Radharani, to present my case and prayer to her beloved Gopinath. I am just very thankful for their causeless mercy which I never deserved. I pray I never forget your lotus feet and can remember and be completely devoted to that loving eternal relationship with Krishna and always be engaged in his service. :)

No comments: