Krishna, really relishes butter and he
simply loves home made butter his gopis made...and stealing it and taking only made it so much more pleasurable, especially for the gopis. :) I just remembered sometime back, I had heard, HH Gaurgopal Prabhu say in one of his lecs that through our sincere love, humble attitude and determined devotional service we need to churn our hearts and make them loving and soft as butter...Only then Krishna will come and steal
it away.... :)
Hare Krishna! I pray atleast I am able to start the churning of my malacious heart and be blessed with all the wonderful devotees and Guru Maharaj and
Srila Prabhupada, then maybe someday I'll have that butter ready.... and he'll lick it away. :D Jai Nitai Sachinandan!
simply loves home made butter his gopis made...and stealing it and taking only made it so much more pleasurable, especially for the gopis. :) I just remembered sometime back, I had heard, HH Gaurgopal Prabhu say in one of his lecs that through our sincere love, humble attitude and determined devotional service we need to churn our hearts and make them loving and soft as butter...Only then Krishna will come and steal
it away.... :)Hare Krishna! I pray atleast I am able to start the churning of my malacious heart and be blessed with all the wonderful devotees and Guru Maharaj and
Srila Prabhupada, then maybe someday I'll have that butter ready.... and he'll lick it away. :D Jai Nitai Sachinandan!
No comments:
Post a Comment