I realised I have so many well wishers. :) There is someone who keeps praying that I find peace and happiness in life. I guess I was not convincing enough when I said I have it and it just keeps multiplying and will do so hopefully with Krishna's Mercy. (Maybe I could not convince because I am still illusioned to quite an extent with material Maya and am not spiritually pure. However I aspire to be a true devotee, maybe in some life I will...)
However these blessings and love of Krishna and devotees are so blisful, it makes me want to share it with everyone and especially the one who plays a vital role in my finding true peace and happiness. You know the heart just keeps wanting more and more of the best things in life and I want to share them with everyone especially the best people in my life. :D
So the following words are not only for you all and this person, who seeks peace and happiness for me and himself, but also for a friend of mine who is addicted to poison (we all are addicted to poison in this material world mostly psychological, but in his case its physical):
Why drink poison when you can be tasting nectar at every minute? I've been blessed with a nectar so sweet and plentiful that there's enough of it for everyone throughout the entire universe to drink unlimited quantities of it at every moment constantly relishing the most sublime taste. Seeing a world around me in which practically everyone is miserable, I am striving to fully dedicated my life to share and distribute this nectar. And I am happy to say it is working even with my small lazy efforts. However as the saying goes...'one can only bring horse near a well, you cant make him drink.' Therefore, I am inviting everyone that why should you prolong your suffering in this material world for even one day longer? Immediately take up the pathway of Krishna consciousness as chalked by the greatest spiritual masters in the history of the universe. Just taste this nectar and You'll have a great life! Radhe Radhe!
Chant :Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare!
No comments:
Post a Comment